Let's face it, as a busy mom, sometimes the days sans makeup out number the days when I take the time to do more than brush my teeth. When I do have the luxury or make the time, these are some of my current go to's!
1. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Not addictive (you know what I mean) and super soft.
2. Mac Lip Pencil For a little color in order to look alive. Loving the shades "Soar" and "Plum."
3. Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Concealer Covers dark circles, blemishes, you name it.
4. Mac Cosmetics Mineralize Multi-Effect Lash Mascara I've used a lot of different mascaras. This is by far the best I've found. Apply to the top lash line, then coat with #5 below.
5. Mac Cosmetics Extended Play Lash Mascara Use one swoop over the top lash line for definition, then to coat the lower lashes.